Over three decades of custody experience
Nationally servicing more than 1,300 client appointments, administering over $14 billion in corporate assets, and backed by Canadian Western Bank (a Schedule 1 Bank and the 7th largest financial institution in Canada), CWB Trust Services is a proven provider of trust and custody solutions. Our Service You Can Trust® philosophy is centered on providing clients a rapid response, strong attention to detail and a flexible, solution-orientated approach.
Canada's mid-market custody and asset servicing experts
CWB Trust Services is the only custodian and trustee in Canada dedicated to providing specialized asset servicing and safekeeping for small and mid-sized businesses, plans and unions. With our niche market of servicing plans and pooled assets that vary in size from the largest mid-market pools to smaller plans that require one-on-one service, CWB Trust Services is able to provide customized solutions and personalized service unavailable at larger institutions.
Who we service
CWB Trust Services offers a full range of custody services suitable for a wide range of clients, including:
- Small to mid-sized pension funds
- Pension consultant firms
- Group plan record-keeping firms
- Investment managers
- Broker dealers
- Businesses requiring benefit payment services
- High-net-worth individuals
- Foundations and endowments
Services we provide
CWB Trust Services offers a full range of custody services suitable for a wide range of plans, including:
- Acting as custodian of the plan assets
- Safekeeping assets
- Accepting contributions
- Processing payments, as directed
- Settling all purchases, sales and/or redemptions of securities
- Processing dividends, interest payments, etc.
- Providing secure online access to view account holdings and transaction history, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Significant assistance with plan transition