We offer registered account options for holding all eligible investments including cash, GICs, mutual funds, stocks, bonds and exempt market products.
Our full service self-directed account allows investors to hold a wide range of investments in one consolidated account. If you are an independent financial advisor, this is our standard platform for you to manage your client's entire portfolio.
- A complete offering of account types including RRSP, RRIF, RLSP, RLIF, LRIF, LIRA, LRSP, LIF, PRIF, spousal RRSP and spousal RRIF
- A full range of allowable investments including cash, GICs, mutual funds, publicly-traded securities (i.e., stocks and bonds), mortgage investments (i.e., arm’s length mortgages and non-arm’s length mortgages) and exempt market products
- Consolidation of all eligible investments in one account
- Streamlined RRIF payments * Quarterly statement reporting
- Comprehensive account inquiry through our online service CWeb
- A very competitive fee schedule
Opening a full service account:
Transferring funds to a full service account: