A fee for service account is an alternative to a commission-based account and offers financial advisors the opportunity to charge a pre-arranged fee for producing a financial plan.
The fee can be hourly, flat or a percentage based on the size of the assets.
Demonstrating our continued commitment to the independent financial advisor, CWT offers the most cost-effective fee-for-service solution in the industry including customized fee schedules, flexible payment options and a flat annual trustee fee.
- Available for all account types
- Customized fee schedule and flexible payment options for your clients
- Flat annual trustee fee regardless of asset size
- Easy to establish new accounts or upgrade existing accounts
- Transparent disclosure of fees
- Advisor and dealer determine fee
As an independent financial advisor, in addition to our fee-for-service model, you will enjoy:
- Consolidated reporting
- 24/7 access to CWeb (our online service), for comprehensive account inquiry
- Assistance with relinquishing institution exit fees