Welcome to Canadian Western Trust
Canadian Western Trust offers retirement, trustee and custodial solutions to financial advisors, corporations, and individuals.
Our Service You Can Trustģ culture is the constant across all business lines and means we provide rapid response, meticulous attention to detail, and maintain a flexible, solution oriented approach in all our dealings.
Canadian Western Trust is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Western Bank.
Optimum Mortgage, a Division of Canadian Western Trust, offers alternative mortgage loan services through brokers and other third-party intermediaries.
Canadian Western Trust is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- June 5, 2013 - Canadian Western Trust to act as custodian for INTEGRISí Personal Pension Plan
- April 25, 2013 - Canadian Western Trust to act as custodian for GP Wealth Managementís Signature Service Accounts
- August 30, 2012 - Canadian Western Bank appoints Chris Fowler as President and Chief Operating Officer
- August 8, 2012 - Canadian Western Trust Implements SunGardís Global Plus for Asset Management and Custody Processing
- February 10, 2011 - Canadian Western Trust and PIE Portfolio Index Evolution form strategic partnership
- October 27, 2010 - Canadian Western Trust surpasses $6 billion of assets under administration
- August 19, 2010 - Canadian Western Trust announces affinity partnership with IMBA
- June 10, 2010 - Canadian Western Trust offers extensive mutual fund research via HighView Financial Group
- August 13, 2009 - Canadian Western Trust’s assets under administration surpass $5.0 billion
- June 18, 2009 - Canadian Western Trust appointed as trustee for Raymond James Ltd.